Bagging A Recycled Bargain

Earlier in the week, I paid a visit to the local Op Shop in pursuit of a fabric bargain.  Visiting op shops for fabric is not something I have done before but I have seen it there.  I came away with quite a haul at rock bottom prices.  I have spent the best part of the week scheming in between washing and drying my treasures.  I have found time for a project using one of the pieces but it requires a trip to the fabric shop for buttons before it's big reveal. 

While cleaning out my sewing cupboard today, after said project had been completed, I came across a piece of fabric I had used in the past for cushions and a bag.  It was just begging to be made into a bag.  So, late in the day when I really should have been getting dinner on, I embarked on this project.....

Comments

Popular Posts